The 11th Annual AVCJ Forum – China 2012
The 11th Annual AVCJ Forum – China 2012 Maintaining growth amidst global turmoil
Date: 30-31 May 2012 Venue: Park Hyatt, Beijing
The AVCJ China Private Equity & Venture Forum now in its 11th year, is the longest running and premier PE event in the region. The Forum will provide in-depth discussion on the market trends and the investment opportunities, and offer attendees unrivalled networking opportunities with 250+ domestic and international PE professionals.
Network and learn from 40+ distinguished speakers including:
• Weijian Shan, Group Chairman & CEO, PAG
• Frank Tang, Chief Executive Officer, FountainVest Partners
• David Haifeng Liu, Member of KKR and CEO, KKR Greater China
• Chang Sun, Managing Director, Warburg Pincus
• Haide Lui, Vice President, HarbourVest Partners Asia
• Fred Hu, Partner, Primavera Capital
• Henry Chen, Head of Asia, Permira
• Roy Kuan, Managing Partner, CVC Capital Partners
• Wensheng Peng, Chief Economist, China International Capital Corp (CICC)
• Liang Xinjun, Vice Chairman and CEO, Fosun Group
• Edward Tian, Chairman, China Broadband Capital
and many more.
With participating limited partners managing more than $1.3 trillion in assets, this is a must attend event for any serious PE professionals looking to expand their contacts and knowledge in China.
Visit http://www.avcjchina.com for the latest programme and a full list of speakers.
Register now to secure your place:
- Go online at http://www.avcjchina.com/static/book-now
- Call Pauline Chen at +852 3411 4936 (HK) or +86 10 5869 7481 (China)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org