Arming with strong competitive intelligence and market insights to stay ahead the game
21-22 Mar 2013 | InterContinental Shanghai Pudong, China
The two days I-Biz Forum is the premier conference providing a stimulating platform with packed practical case studies, interactive discussions and intensive workshop that allow you to rethink your competitive intelligence approach, perform world-class market research, reinforce the strategic application of consumer insights and knowledge, uplift your storytelling skills, and eventually, achieve higher ROI on your intelligence efforts and be a greater business adviser.
- Transforming competitor and market information into actionable knowledge
- Developing yourself to be the strategic business advisor
- Uncovering real intelligence and insights to create new value for business
- Performing cutting-edge market and consumer research and insights
- Mastering the storytelling techniques to inspire decisive actions
- Is your intelligence research strategy working?
The forum is designed for all personnel involved in intelligence, competitive intelligence, market research, business insights, and consumer and shopper insights. It also addresses staffs from other departments such as corporate planning, strategic planning, and business development in so far as they are subject to converting market research, consumer insights, and competitor analysis into business and marketing strategy.
For full brochure and registration details or more information, kindly contact Ms. Sharon at SharonC@marcusevanskl.com